Back To Blogging



I am not sure how the little break started but I have been on a break, I guess. 


After the holidays I ended up finding a few work from home opportunities and applied for them and somehow ended up with 1 full time and 1 part time option. I honestly was not sure which one to take so I took both and was up to about 60+ hours a week from January through just about a week ago. It was a really nice change to go from blogging and everyday stuff to actual working for someone again. I have to say it was really nice. One of the companies was really busy over tax season so I put alot of time and hours into that. 
I am now back to part time for both so I kind of want to get back to here. 
I think I kind of needed a reset. I was posting alot of pre written stuff or alot of fillers towards the end of the year so I just didnt feel fully attached to blogging throughout November and December. I dont know why and I am not really worried about it because I am back and excited to be back with some hopefully fresh content. It just felt a little stale and I was anxious about not posting as much and was worried about losing numbers and readers but the truth is those things will come back so I am not going to stress that at all. 



So I hope you all had a fantastic New Year and I hope you all have been enjoying your day to day! And please let me know what you might want to read on Aimless Moments! 


Thank you for stopping by and hopefully continuing on this adventure with us!

Comments

Popular Posts