Sand sculpting competition



The day after Christmas was a bit chilly but we were going out shell hunting. Emmaleigh loves to find shells. Since moving over here we have been to the beach a few times and she loves to bring them home. We wandered out to Treasure Island today and they I guess had a sand sculpting competition the weekend prior. I am usually ahead of all the happenings of the area and events but moving over Christmas and the stress of money on my mind and chaos I did not have a ton of time to search around and keep up with what was going on. Anyways the sculptures were awesome! I wish I would have known about it sooner because we would have gone. 
To find out other events on Treasure Island 
For more information on the actual Sand Sculpting Competition following along on Facebook








Comments

Popular Posts