2014 Car Masters Weekend #local #Orlando



Lightning McQueen on display at Car Masters Weekend at Downtown Disney West Side

Last year right before it actually happened, I stumbled upon Car Masters Weekend. We kinda decided last minute we were going to go and even though it started raining right after we got there it was a great time.
We wandered around through Downtown Disney, of course. Even though we were a rained on we made a full day of it. There was an employee from Epcot standing in line behind us when we were waiting for the rain to stop and photos to start up again. He was the nicest man! He shared his umbrella with us as best he could. I wish I would have thought to get his name.
 We are planning on going again this year, and hopefully every year from now on. I love excuses to drive and travel and I definitely love reasons to head on over to the Orlando areas!
The site is already starting to update for 2014 and this year it will be held on June 14th - June 15th in Downtown Disney.

Plans for this year include:
  • Disney Character Meet 'n' Greet 
  • Downtown Disney Car Show
  • Auto Personality Appearances
  • Car Masters Merchandise 
  • Exotic Driving Experience 

Here are a few pictures from last year (again it was raining about 5 minutes after we parked so pics are a little cloudy and the kids were soaked)
Car Masters Weekend 2013
Awesome car show, even though most of it got rained out when we got there. 
Meet & Greet 
The girls with Mike.
A little rain wasn't going to stop us! 
Kids with Lightening McQueen.
A little more of the car show. 



To find out more about Car Masters Weekend visit the Disney website.
The line up for last year can be found here, just gives you an idea as to what could be going on this year.
To read about our trip last year you can wander on over here.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness.... my kids would have lost their minds! Not to mention, so would my husband and I. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was alot better than I expected last year so its a definite for this year. We were running late as it was and it started raining but it was awesome that the kids still got pics with the Cars characters. It really wasn't that crowded either!

      Delete
  2. OH man my cousin would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that... I love the fun and playful aspect to it... What a lovely outing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that it was a car show and a Cars show in one. It is great when any company can mix adult activities with kids activities and this was the perfect mix.

      Delete
  4. I need to MAKE my husband go to Downtown Disney when we visit again. I'm not sure why he insisted on skipping it when we went 2 years ago. It is too awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest thing I've seen. My kids would love this and I think I would too
    !

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I'm sure my youngest would enjoy this someday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts