30 Days of Thanks 15-21 #Thankful #November


Here is week 1 and week 2 of 30 Days of Thanks.

Day 15: Thankful for time. Time spent with family. Time spent happy. Time that has gone by quickly but not taken for granted. Time that I will have in the future.

Day 16: Thankful for realizing today that if I get frustrated with things, people, situations, etc i need to do something good. It gives me something to do and makes me stop thinking about the yuck.

Day 17: Thankful for some. Those that think they are "some", probably are.

Day 18: Thankful for my ability to ignore. And not let things and people get to me.

Day 19: Thankful for the outdoors.

Day 20: Thankful for (ALL) the kids. not just mine (mine) but others that come and go, the family and the friends. The kids have been lucky enough to have great siblings and friends. -Natalie, Michael, Payne, Glenn, Ben, Tierney, Logan, Wolfie, Garrett, Emmaleigh, and Harley (even though we havent gotten to spend my time with her yet.)

Day 21: Thankful for being able to do things with the kids. Thankful they go along with all the stuff we do. Regardless of the nonsense I have to deal with occasionally....its all very much worth it.








Comments

Popular Posts