30 Days of Thanks 29-30 #Thankful #November

November 30, 2013


End of the month, so quickly. Here are week 1, week 2, week 3, and week 4. And this is the last few days of the month.

Day 29: Today being my birthday so I will be thankful for me. I have made some mistakes, some bad decisions, some hard learned life lessons but overall I am doing ok. I could be better, who couldn't really...but I could be worse and things could be worse. I am thankful I was raised how I was and had the people around me that were there.

Day 30: The life I have. I am grateful for the things the kids and I have. The experiences we have had. The past that we have made full of memories. I am also thankful for the future. The unknown future and all it has to hold.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Collaborations With

Collaborations With

Subscribe